Clickco composite decking boards are available in Six colours: Black, Brown, Red Brown, Light Grey, Dark Grey & Teak
Order your free sample to compare them by eye and get the decking colour that matches your dream outdoor space.
Benefits of our Composite Decking:
- Low maintenance
- Does not rot, warp or split
- Slip resistant
- No visible screws or fixings
- Weather resistant
Clickco composite decking is good for the environment too. Our composite boards are made out of recycled wood and plastic, rather than chopping fresh timber, so you can look at our your new outdoor area knowing you’ve done a bit to help the planet.
All Clickco decking is also covered with a 10-year warranty giving you additional peace of mind and ensures your top quality finish endures.
Clickco composite boards are constructed from 55% recycled wood, 40% HDPE and ~5% additives. The composition can vary slightly for each colour due to the composition of additives used to create the colour.
All colours come in 4m lengths, but can easily be cut to custom sizes for your project with standard carpentry tools.
Composite boards are not directly screwed into the joists unlike classic wood decking. They are secured using that leave you with a clean and tidy finish.
Installation can be done by a tradesman or confident end user.
- All WPC ranges will lighten and lose up to 30% of its colour in the first 6 months before stabilising to its final colour.
- Building materials are made in different batches. Batches can differ in size, shade, texture and colour. We always recommend ordering all of your decking together.
- Composite Decking Boards have a width tolerance of up to 2%.